4 ways you can fundraise for nature this summer
June 21, 2018
This summer, you can have fun with family and friends while making a difference for wildlife and nature. Here are some ideas to help you get started:
- Host your own community fundraiser
Turn your passion into positive change for the planet by organizing a fundraising event for your community. You can:
- Create “art from the heart” by selling your art pieces to benefit nature.
- Organize a charitable book sale.
- Plan a performance or host a formal event with guest speakers who are as passionate about the planet as you are.
- Take on a green challenge
Join thousands of other Canadians who are taking on green challenges like biking to work/school or eating sustainably for a week. Choose a fun activity, decide how long you’re going to do it and get donors to support you in bringing your challenge to life.
- Join Team Panda or host your own athletic event
Combine your fitness and fundraising goals to achieve a victory for yourself and wildlife.
- Share a special moment with wildlife
Celebrate the special moments in your life like birthdays, weddings, graduations, or anniversaries by giving back to nature through WWF-Canada.